Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts


I recently started a "teacher" Instagram account.  FOLLOW ME! @iheartteaching :)
I can't believe how many teachers out there have accounts! You know you're a teacher when you love seeing pics from other teachers classrooms!  
In the process of setting up my account I discovered that Instagram does not support multiple accounts. Phooey.  I don't want to bore my non-teacher friends with teacher stuff-so I went on a quest to find a way to make it work without logging in and out all of the time.
I found a pretty good solution-not a perfect one-but good enough!
I found Instagrab.

It's $.99.  I can manage both of my accounts.  The main downside is I can only post pics to the account that I'm signed into through the Instagram app.  But other than that it's working pretty well.  Here's the screen where I can choose which account to view.
If you're a teacher and have an Instagram account leave me your name below so I can follow you!



7 comments:

  1. In the process of setting up my account I discovered that Instagram does not support multiple accounts. Phooey. I don't want to bore my non-teacher friends with teacher stuff-so I went on a quest to find a way to make it work without logging in and out all of the time.buy instagram followers 100 000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is something cool and new! Instagrab? Never have I tried that before. Hope you could provide more clues or updates on that new application. I simply love Instagram. I think most people do have an account on that. Anyway, keep on posting. Have a bubbly and happy weekend!

    Rita Collier from Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.
    buy instagram account

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post, this post is really helpfull for those who want to learn about multiple Instagram accounts like me. Now we can easily manage multiple account from one mobile in just one click.
    Thank you.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis