Monday, October 8, 2012

How to Motivate Your Students To Do Anything-FREEBIE

I just posted a new product on TPT.  It's an instructional printable of one of the classroom management tools I use in my classroom.  It's a point system that I've used with grades 2-5 and is always a success.  It's one of those tried and true techniques of a seasoned teacher. (That would be me LOL)

So...I want to give it to you for FREE!  All you have to do is like I {Heart} Teaching's {new} Facebook page and become a follower of my TPT store.  That's it!  I'll email you the pdf file.  Leave me a comment below that you liked and followed along with your email address.

You can like the FB page in my sidebar.  And you can follow by clicking the picture below.


I hope you were lucky enough to have the day off like I did today!
*If you don't "do" FB,  just let me know below and I'll send you the pdf anyway :)
This giveaway will close on Friday, 10/12/12.

Blessings to you,
Kris


6 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your blog! I liked you on facebook and am following you on
    TPT!
    Thanks!Nicole
    jharris28@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like and follow your blog...

    MissMichellePhan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did both as well.
    Thanks,
    clipinit@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am following your blog, but I do not facebook.
    Thanks,
    myers0730@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anyway I could still get a copy emailed to me? I'm a second-year teacher, in a generational poverty driven community. I'd love another tool to use, especially with so many students who never seem motivated intrinsically. Thanks!
    BOBBIE Jo
    pliska_b@af.k12.wi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did both. My email is blond21nyr@aol.com. I look forward to receiving it!
    Thanks!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis