Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Techie Teacher Tuesday


Have you heard of Splash Math?  It's a great common core math app for all grade levels 1-5.
You can start with the free lite version and gets lots of use from it.  Here's a look at some of the concepts taught in the 2nd & 3rd grade versions:





It gives immediate feedback.


Here's a list of skills available in the paid version (2nd grade):


I love the scratch pad feature at the bottom of the screen.


A must have app for common core math instruction!

Blessings to you,
Kris



4 comments:

  1. Just installed the free app and Emma completed 3 rounds. Great app thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see my students use this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris!

    Thanks for the post :)

    We are also attending ISTE 2012 (http://www.isteconference.org/2012/) at San Diego, 24-27 June. We are at Booth #2152. If you happen to be there, we would love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and am your newest follower! I am a new blogger and would love for you to check out my blog!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my no I did NOT know about splash math, but I could absolutely see this as being a great math station for next year! Oh I am super excited. Definitely following you now :)

    Amanda
    Ms. Wilkie's Second Grade Class

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis