Tuesday, January 3, 2012

{Pinspiration}

Our Christmas break is coming to an end in 48 short hours.  I've enjoyed every minute of our vacation.  But apparently I'm ready to get back into the swing of things because I wasted, I mean spent last night reorganizing my Pinterest boards!  When I originally set up my boards, I only had one board for teaching. But as time has gone on, I've realized what an invaluable resource Pinterest is.  So, I needed to recategorize my teaching boards.  I'm sharing links to my individual boards with you today!  Leave me a comment if you have "teaching" boards on Pinterest so I can follow you!


Here's a list of my boards:

I {Heart}Teaching -general resources that I haven't categorized (yet)

New Years for the Classroom
Creative Writing
Social Studies
Science Stuff
100th Day
Mom's Day
Word Work
Foldables
Reading Skills
Thanksgiving in the Classroom
Graphic Organizers
MLK Day
Bulletin Boards
Presidents' Day
Technology
Language Arts
Christmas in the Classroom
Math
Dr. Seuss
Groundhog Day

Happy Pinning!
Kris


4 comments:

  1. How did you reorganize them...and can you change the titles of your boards? That is what I want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have yours organized! Mine is a total mess!!!! Enjoy your last few days of the winter holidays! I just found your blog and I'm looking around. :-)

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower. I like how you organized your boards. http://pinterest.com/sweetp64/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful site! I am so glad I found it! I am your newest follower! Come see me too!
    ~jeannie~
    ­ Kindergarten Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis