Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Groundhog Day

What are doing on Groundhog Day? It's so hard to fit in these little extras into our busy days.  But how can I let a special day that revolves around a cute furry thing pass us by???
The official Groundhog Day site has a great facts page.  Click the picture to go to the site:


Using the fun fact site, my students will work in groups and complete these adorable graphic organizers from Classroom Freebies.


We will also make these thumbprint groundhogs that I found on the official Groundhog Day site as well.  Click the picture to get the pdf file.


I also made some little baggies of cookies similar to these.
Click here to go to the original site to get her free printables.


I'm so thankful to all of my bloggy friends for sharing!  
Happy Groundhog Day!!

Blessings to you, 
Kris



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis