Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday {Classroom Edition}

{Classroom Edition}

1.  Chart Paper & Sharpies


Although I love my LCD projector-nothing beats good ole fashioned charts in the classroom.  Like this one that I lifted from Pinterest:


2.  Pinterest-One of my new favorite mediums to find fresh, creative teaching ideas is from Pinterest.

3.  Clipboards
Yes, good ole fashioned clipboards (I guess "good ole fashioned" is becoming a theme here..)
The kids can work in groups on the floor, go outside for a field lesson, or work with me individually comfortably using a clipboard.

4.  My classroom treasure chest
It is truly a treasure! The kids will jump through hoops just to pick from it!

5.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes-O.k. coffee IS a teacher essential 

6.  The rolling teacher crate
How would I carry it all without this?

7.  Lastly, my blog was a top 10 pick by Lifelong Learning!
I'm honored!

Blessings to you,
Kris



1 comment:

  1. I also love chart paper & Sharpies! AND I LOVE THE GOOD-BYE CHART!!!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis