Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Technology Tuesday

I just found this amazing free app on my iPad called "Show Me".  It allows teachers (or anyone!) to write on a whiteboard and record your voice.  You can also insert pictures.  Here's an example of how I used it.  I posted this to my classroom blog for the students to view.



I think the possibilities are endless! I can let the students make their own presentations.  I can also use this to teach a concept to students who are absent or to students who may just a little more explanation.
I love technology!!

Blessings to You,
Kris

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog! I have awarded you with the Versatile Blogger Award. Drop by when you get a chance and pick it up.

    Have a Happy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog. I gave you the "I Heart Your Blog" award.

    Lifelong Learning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and LOVE it! I'm a Christian school 2nd grade teacher, too. Love your obedience board! I'll follow you. :)
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis