Friday, September 2, 2011

First Time Obedience Club

To start the year off strong, I've been trying to implement some fresh classroom management techniques.  One that has been very rewarding is the "First Time Obedience Club".  The goal of this "club" is to reward those that consistently obey the first time.  It's very simple.  I made a chart with each students' name.
Whenever I give an instruction, I give tallies to the first 2-3 students that obey.  When a student reaches 20 tallies they get to pick from the treasure chest.  I really wanted to reward those students that get overlooked because they're making good choices.  Usually those students who make wrong choices and who constantly need redirection get all the attention.   Just like God blesses us when we obey, I wanted to bless my students who are obeying in a small way.

I love the verse I found for the bottom of the chart.


Blessings to you,
Kris

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog through Pinterest and am now a new follower:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Working on my FTOC chart this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis