Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Howdy!

I'm so excited about my western theme this year.  Here's some pics of what's up so far...
Why buy these clock labels when you can make it in about 15 minutes for the cost of a sheet or 2 of paper?


I love the little cows.  They'll have the kids' names on them. The title above the cows says "Mrs. Hughes's Herd".

I'll put each students name and birthdate on the hat that has the month of their birthday.

This is my behavior board.  The title is "Are You Horsing Around?" Notice each horse has a green bandana on.  I also have horses with blue, yellow, and red bandanas that the students will switch out as they receive a consequence.

Check out the Cowboy Cookies here.

Check out my job board here:

See my student of the week board here:



Blessings to you,
Kris

6 comments:

  1. Cute Cute! This theme has been well developed. Love it. have a good year pardner!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Can't wait for more pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEll, Giddy-UP!! Your room looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just darling!! Thanks for joining my linky party! Please make sure to grab my button and tell others!
    Curls and a Smile

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the western theme! How fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Everything looks great and I LOVE themes!! Too cute!
    Cyndy
    Counting with Coffee

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis