Monday, August 15, 2011

Classroom Preview Day

All of my preparation paid off today.  I got to meet 22 of my 23 students.  My room was in tip top shape.  It was so refreshing to come home and know that I got it ALL done!  And because we all like to see each other's rooms, here's some pics of mine!




The Cowboy Cookies were a hit!

My awesome team leader's husband made these giant posters for us to feature our 2nd grade QR code.  Parents can access our weekly spelling words, Bible verse, and announcements on their cell phones with this code.


We're so excited to have our LCD projectors this year!

And now it's time to prepare for the big day on Wednesday!

Blessings to you,
Kris


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kris! I love your pics... and theme! :)

    I wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway for the class grids!

    If you head over to my blog, you can snag my e-mail on the "Contact Me" page. If you send me a line, I'll e-mail the file right out!

    Have a great year!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur classroom looks fabulous!!
    Lory
    Lory's Page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. I am new to your blog and love it! I was wondering how you were able to acquire LCD projectors? I want one!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis