Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Classroom Preview Day (a.k.a. Meet the Teacher Day)

I found this adorable poem floating around (the author was unknown). I adapted it to fit my Western theme. The poem is stapled to a bag (I happened to have red and blue ones). It will be sitting on their desk to welcome them on Classroom Preview Day.
Inside the bag will be "cowboy cookies". Otherwise known as Cookie Crisp cereal!
And just for you, I've included the poem for you to print!

Cowboy Cookies  Blessings to you, Kris

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! Did you make baggies of the cereal or did you buy the small individual cookie crisps cereal boxes for each kid??? :)

    Debi
    Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debi- I'm putting baggies of cereal in each to be more cost effective!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis