Sunday, April 10, 2011

Look, Listen, Think

Tomorrow begins our SAT testing.  We've been working hard on testing strategies.
I'll be wearing a waitress type apron full of tissues, mints, and of course sharpened pencils so I have everything within reach. 
I saw this similar idea that I'm going to share with you on another blog and decided to adapt it for testing week. I'll have these 3 buckets ready for my students.  I'll have 3 lists labeled Listen, Look, and Think on the board.  When I see a student displaying one of these skills during our testing I will write their name on the board on the list.  After testing they will get to come and pick from the appropriate bucket.



I'm hoping this will be that extra little motivation for them to do their best!

3 comments:

  1. The kids will love how prepared you are. :)

    Littlelearnersinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your idea is really cute too!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever and a great way to keep them on their toes! ;)
    Leslie

    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis