Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Last 26 Days of School

The last 26 days of school are bittersweet.  26 school days until summer-WAHOO!  But also only 26 days left with these precious students.  You know how your relationship with them changes when they leave your classroom.  You may still see them, but it's just not the same. 

I saw this fabulous idea here.  I just tweaked it to meet the needs of my classroom.  Notice most of the ideas do not require any teacher preparation or any major disruption to the classroom-love that!!  This is a great way to make our last 26 days together memorable!


last 26 days

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this pop up a few times in bloggy-land. I'll have to take this idea to my team!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Erika
    Wild About 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis