Saturday, March 26, 2011

And the Winner is...



of the Ocean themed canopy is Kindergarten Works!!!

KindergartenWorks said...


I totally commented on your canopy during a picture linky party. Love it! I follow your blog. I would love to share this canopy with my favorite teacher down the hall as it fits her theme... a great end of year present. My favorite all time theme are two non-fiction balanced literacy units we do- pumpkins in the fall and bats here in the spring.

Email me your address (cropluvingirl@hotmail.com), Kindergarten Works, so I can get it shipped to you! Congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. Yipee! I can say that I never expected to win and was super excited to check my dashboard and find out who did win while I was riding home from a quick trip into Chicago tonight! I'm super excited. Thanks for the opportunity to win!
    -Leslie
    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kris,
    I just got a HUGE box in the office today, and I was like, "I have no clue what it could be..." as I headed down to pick it up. When I saw the box it dawned on me. YAY! It is sooo beautiful and I just wanted to say thank you so very much. My 'teacher friend down the hall' and I were stoked to open the box and she's already got it hanging in her room as she was sooo excited! What a great giveaway. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooo glad! Sorry it took me so long to get to you! It was a bit of a pain to package! I'm glad it went to a good home!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis