Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's C.O.W. Day!

Classroom Organization Wednesday


I NEVER have enough wall space.  So I've had to get creative with ways to hang things on the wall.  So, for our "Camper of the Week" display I used a string and clothespins to hang their pictures.  I secured the string to the wall with LOTS of blue painters tape (the only adhesive my school allows for the walls).  I hid the tape under the paper doll campers.  You could use this same display for student work as well. 
Moooooo.
I'm linking here
.

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog on the link party! Very cute idea.

    http://teachinghappilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog on the linky party too. I agree I NEVER have enough wall space too.

    Love your blog design. :)

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Going to check out both of your blogs now!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis